The name Inkwell Clothing Co. pays homage to my most favorite place on the island of Martha’s Vineyard: Inkwell Beach. In the spring of 1983, my mother, sister and I left Cambridge, Mass. and headed to the Vineyard for what was supposed to only be for the summer. We settled in a seasonal rental on the corner of cannoncius and Seaview ave., steps from Inkwell Beach. I would say 10% of that summer was spent at the playground of Niantic Park and the other 90% was spent at The Inkwell. These are the earliest and most cherished memories of my life. 

What we do:

Here at Inkwell Clothing Co. we follow one rule: combining classic Vineyard designs with high quality garments. It’s as simple as that.

Whether you’re a seasonal visitor, a year-round resident or someone whose always wanted to visit the island, our clothing is made to outfit those who love ALL things Martha’s Vineyard ALL the time.